Vegan pea soup with truffle popcorn
A good vegetable soup is always good! Using a lot of vegetables, herbs and spices, we created something so delicious and varied... we're literally drooling! Especially this creamy vegan pea soup.
But soup always needs a little crunch to contrast the creaminess a bit… and that’s where popcorn comes in…
Our vegan white truffle popcorn is perfect for the crispy topping of the croutons! The salty-sweet-cheesy taste is extremely delicious when paired with fresh peas. Don't believe us? Try it yourself!
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 350 g frozen peas
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- Salt pepper
- 60 ml vegan cream/coconut yogurt
- Toasted pine nuts, for serving
- Popcorn with truffles , for serving
- Put a little oil in a pan with a thicker bottom and fry the onion and garlic in it until soft
- Add the frozen peas, stock and spices and simmer for 10 minutes
- Blend until smooth with a blender
- Stir in the cream/yogurt
- Taste and season to taste
- Serve with more peas, toasted pine nuts, a dollop of cream and Truffle Popcorn.
It will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, and frozen for up to 3 months.
Did you make this recipe? We would love to see you! Be sure to tag us @mypopcornshop #mypopcornalkotasom on your favorite social media channel!